1.01.2011

Favorite albums of 2010

I told a few folks I would post my favorite albums of 2010. Here is the top 24.

  1. Mark Ronson and the Business International - Record Collection - Album Review - NME.COM
  2. LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening -  Rolling Stone review
  3. Jenny and Johnny - I'm Having Fun Now -  Rolling Stone review
  4. Beach House - Teen Dream - NME Review
  5. Sleigh Bells - Treats - Rolling Stone review
  6. Best Coast - Crazy for You - Rolling Stone review
  7. The Black Keys - Brothers - Rolling Stone review
  8. M.I.A. - Maya - Rolling Stone review
  9. Wavves - King of the Beach - Rolling Stone review
  10. Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles (II) - Urb Review
  11. Grinderman - Grinderman 2  - Spin Review
  12. The Dead Weather - Sea of Cowards  - Rolling Stone review
  13. The Secret Sisters - The Secret Sisters  - Rolling Stone review
  14. Cee Lo Green - The Lady Killer  - Rolling Stone review
  15. Zola-Jesus - Stridulum-EP - tinymixtapes.com review
  16. Four Tet - There Is Love in You - popmatters.com review
  17. She & Him - Volume Two - Pop & Hiss | THE L.A. TIMES MUSIC BLOG review
  18. Lissie - Catching a Tiger - BBC - Review
  19. Goldfrapp – Head First - Music Review | Slant Magazine
  20. Dum Dum Girls - I Will Be - NME.COM review
  21. New Young Pony Club - The Optimist - NME.COM review
  22. Marina And The Diamonds - The Family Jewel - NME.COM review
  23. Warpaint - The Fool Music Review | Tiny Mix Tapes
  24. Foals - Total Life Forever Music Review | The A.V. Club





lists elsewere

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She and Him Volume 2 was such a quality album. Volume 1 has such a great history with me. I listened to it pretty much non stop the day my niece was born.